Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Charleston baby-free weekend!

Well, Daddy and I had a great weekend in Charleston.  It was such a great time, but that's not what you want to hear about.  Food... it was a challenge.  I found myself feeling really resentful when I couldn't eat what I wanted at restaurants.  I didn't eat poorly, but didn't stay within my WW points range.  That resentful feeling made me angry and put me in a bad mood, but Michael and I talked about it and he helped me get out of it.  So pretty much, the last 3 days, I ate when I was hungry, what I wanted to eat.  We also exercised tons.  I mean, went to the gym on Friday and walked for 2 hours downtown.  Walked/ran on Saturday AM and then walked downtown for at least 3 hours.  Then today we walked/ran and then walked again on the beach for an hour and at the outlets for an hour.  So I tried to make up for my food choices.  I had cake, moon pies, ice cream, and a cookie and it was all fabulous.  I also had a margarita, which has been so long in the coming!  But I know my points weren't perfect and that makes me feel guilty, but I figure three days of enjoyment with Michael was worth it.  We will see what happens at my weigh in on Wednesday AM.  I will be back to my points the next meal (dinner tonight), now that we are home. 

But that resentful feeling was interesting.  I was resentful b/c I wanted to eat what I wanted and hated that I had to limit myself.  It was very irritating.  But pray I get back to it well tonight and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment