Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh my gosh! I am BABYLESS!!!

Oh my gosh.  THE weekend is here.  Daddy and I get to go away together for 3 days!  Yep!  Oh and did I mention, we aren't taking the baby.  I drove 2.5 hours today to meet grandma and grandpa half-way and hand her over.  I did so without tears (surprisingly), although I couldn't sleep last night.  I hate to leave my amazing gift.  She's just so wonderful.  =)  Well, yippee to a weekend of adult stuff!!!  YEAH YEAH YEAH!

So I just read today's Proverb's 31 devotion and found this verse within... Proverbs 20:5 "Knowing what is right is like deep water in the heart; a wise person draws from the well within."  Wow.  That is a really powerful verse.  I know that the well within me is the power of God.  I am slowly learning how to access it.  For example, I have written a bunch of my favorite verses out in a little notebook and when the evil one tries to tempt me, I pick an appropriate one and say it out loud.  It works.  Sometimes I yell them... one time I thought the baby was asleep, but she must not have been yet, b/c she started yelling. Opps. Ha ha. 
Well, food today has been fine again.  I was pretty hungry a few minutes ago and ate some popcorn and need to go drink some water.  Keep me tied over until dinner at bible study.  I cook tonight, so I can count my points better.  That always makes it easier. 

All right- here's to an adult weekend and prayers of blessing for Hannah, Grandma, and Grandpa.  Good luck to you this weekend!  I have lots of restaurants to CONQUER.

2 comments:

  1. You Can Do It!!! Enjoy your weekend! I wish my weekend started now but it'll have to wait 'til tomorrow after 4:30pm ;-) This is going to be one busy weekend for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it went well for you and you got to relax some!

    ReplyDelete