Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome!

OK- so this blog is going to be all about my weight loss struggles. Let me tell you a little about me... I am a 30 year old mother of a fourteen month old little girl, Hannah, and wife to Michael. We've lived in SC for almost 4 months now. I stay at home with Hannah.

I have struggled with my weight all my life. I mean ALL. Up and down and up and down. You know what I mean. Right now, I am at 196 pounds. This isn't my highest, but almost. My goal is to lose 46 pounds, be healthier, a better role model for Hannah, and the sexy wife that Michael deserves. I have been there before, but then I had my thyroid irradiated, finished grad school, moved, got a new job after not being able to find one, had a baby, quit my job, moved again, husband got a new job, and now I stay at home. So all of that stress makes it hard for me. Hard for me to obey God that is. The spirit often tells me "no" but most of the time I give in to the flesh and eat. I eat when I am tired, stressed, anxious, and bored. But what should I do in those times? Yep- read my bible and pray or sing or do something else. A replacement behavior. And most of all, I need to obey God. I believe this is why my relationship with him has become so stagnant.

Well, enough for now. I really am just going to use this as a place to vent. A place to type when I want to eat and maybe it will bless someone else out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment