Thursday, April 8, 2010

Frustration.

So yesterday was a good food day and I got to do cardio for 30 min at the gym- when daddy got home from work.  Unfortunately our gym doesn't have child care- nor do we have family or know many people around here.  But in any case, the frustration doesn't come from this...  The sale of our house in NC fell through.  Ugh.  Paying rent and mortgage each month is not fun and we are out of savings.  There is an open house on Sunday, so we are praying that we get a buyer.  The realtor suggested we lower our price... I don't know what to think about that.  I just want to sell this house and move on and be done with it.  I have too much invested in it (emotionally and financially) and just want it to be over.  Grr.  I know that God provides all we need- Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be given to you as well.  Remember.  Remember.  Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment