Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 6

So it's been almost a week of Weight Watchers. This week has been tough. I struggle so much with wanting to eat because it tastes good and because I am tired. But God constantly reminds me that I need to obey him. Just this morning I came across this verse on Proverbs 31 Ministry's daily devotional; Psalm 32:3-4 "When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer." Go figure- He always picks the best words for me. This verse is encouraging because it reminds me that God FORGIVES US!! How do I keep forgetting that... yep... Easter was Sunday and yet here I am still hanging myself on that cross because I can't be perfect.

So food this week... the good- ate lots more vegetables than normal. The bad... ate quite a bit of cake. The good... worked out a lot!! The great... resisted temptation to eat some of the icing for the cake I am making for Youth next Wednesday. Yeah!

We will see what weigh in says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment