Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 2

Ok- I lost 1.2 pounds this week.  I am satisfied with that.  That's 3 pounds total.  Yippee!  I am on my way.  Slow is probably the best way to do it, so I don't gain it back.  Yesterday was a "hair pulling out day" for me.  The baby was really irritable for me.  I didn't go and pray like I should have.  I didn't east sweets- but I still ate when I wasn't hungry.  Gratifying the flesh feels SO good at the time, until the last bite is swallowed and I regret it.  By dinner time I had 5 points left, which is like 250 calories.  Jeesh.  I ate sensibly though and went for a 50 minute walk at high pace and came out on top.  =)  The Lord provides me sanity when I most need it and man did I need that walk.  It's a challenge some days b/c we don't have 2 car seats and so I get stuck in the house sometimes.

My goal this week- make it through our weekend in Charleston, SC, without gaining weight.  It's daddy's and my first long trip away without the baby.  Yippee!!  Just need to eat sensibly.  Good luck this week ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I found it through your post on Weight Loss Wednesdays (Proverbs 31 Ministries). I'd love to compare and maybe we could help each other out. Let me know! stillme10252000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete